The range of 4S helmets is designed from 4 elements whose sandwich superimposition gives remarkable damping ability, as well as better resistance to lateral compression.
The decomposition of the 4S :
NEW EPS (shock absorber) : a better fit
Safety being at the heart of GPA's concerns, the entire 2022 collection benefits from a new, completely redesigned EPS. Its thickness has been increased to guarantee better damping and reduce the transmission of the shock wave. It also ensures the well-being of the rider thanks to the new shape of its interior and optimal ventilation.
NEW LINER : an optimal comfort
Because you wear it for several hours a day or a week, our new interior has been completely redesigned and, thanks to its softness, has gained a lot in comfort.
The fabric is treated antibacterial, antiperspirant. It is hand or machine washable at 30 degrees with neutral soap.
The TWIN LOCK SYSTEM chin strap: a real revolution
THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SECURITY LEVEL
Europeane Certification EN 1384 2017
Chosen by the best riders in the world such as Christian Ahlmann, Pénéloppe Leprevost, Julien Epaillard and Denis Lynch, this innovation by GPA returns even more powerful in 2022! The Twin Lock System (TLS), the patented rigid chinstrap, has been completely redesigned to provide stability and support previously exclusively reserved for motorcycle helmets.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE TWIN LOCK SYSTEM ?
THE TLS CHIN STRAP: UNRIVALED SECURITY
- For its higher level of support and stability reserved to motorcycle helmets until now.
- Better neck protection because the coverage areas are larger.
- Thanks to its conception, the entire helmet is reinforced in the event of a crush.
- A feeling of security and freedom : a wider field of vision thanks to the absence of straps hindering the face.
- The new magnetic buckle FidLock buckle opens and closes quickly with one hand.
- The TLS system reduces the risk of ill-fitting chinstraps (danger and lack of aesthetics)
THE TLS CHIN STRAP : OPTIMAL COMFORT
- The flexibility of the temples which makes it easier to fit the helmet on the head.
- Removable pads have been added to the temples of the TLS for soft touch contact with the rider's skin.
- The dimensions of the Twin Lock System are adapted according to the size of the helmet to guarantee optimal support!
Are you a fan of the flexible chinstrap but you want GPA safety and comfort? We thought of you!
In 2022, the classic chinstrap is taken over by a hybrid system, a new exclusivity from GPA.
Straddling the Twin Lock System and the traditional chinstrap, the hybrid chinstrap offers excellent comfort thanks to its flexible attachment and greater safety due to the rigidity of its part protecting the neck.
Its rear part, in thermo-composite resin and injected fiberglass, extends the shell and increases the areas of coverage guaranteeing better protection from the neck compared to a classic chinstrap. The frame of this chinstrap reinforces the helmet in the event of a side crash and offers better stability reducing the risk of the helmet tipping forward.
Its nylon straps covered with imitation leather, close easily with a buckle in two parts (male and female).
Its more affordable price and its design will win over more conventional riders.